If a picture tells a thousand words, imagine the possibilities for videos.
Visual storytelling is powerful. It activates sight, sound, language and emotions.
In fact, research shows that viewers retain significantly more information about a business after watching a video, versus reading text alone.
Videos have also proven to increase:
- Website traffic
- SEO and Google search rankings
- Leads and conversions
- Audience understanding
- Brand visibility
More businesses are turning to video marketing to reach their audiences online, especially as remote work continues to trend in 2022.
Over the past two years, so many companies were forced to quickly adapt, or sadly close the business they worked so hard to build.
People are also spending less time interacting with consumers face-to-face via networking events, conferences, trade shows, and business trips. And many companies don’t know how to attract consumers in this increasingly virtual era.
Videos can help bridge this gap. A creative and heartfelt video can forge a connection between companies and their consumers. Through video marketing, businesses are better able to reach target audiences like customers, clients, staff, industry leaders, influencers and myriad stakeholders. On an international level as well.
Along with deepening connections to audiences, video marketing yields measurable returns on sales and profits.
Here’s our list of 10 benefits of videos for businesses and marketing agencies:
- Booming video consumption. Since 2018, the amount of video content viewed by people has nearly doubled. YouTube alone has over a billion users.
- Sales & ROI. 71% of viewers who watched a video about a product ended up making a purchase.
- Targeted goals. Companies and marketing firms use videos for many strategic reasons: to boost sales/profits, build awareness about a biz/product/service, reach specific audiences, position their company as experts, and convey important info/announcements to consumers.
- Upward trend. Videos are practically required to maintain relevance in today’s economy, especially as more sales and transactions occur online. Businesses use videos for social media, websites, marketing, advertising, PR, sales, events, trainings and orientations.
- Engagement. Videos sustain your attention for longer periods of time, as more senses and emotions are activated.
- Conversions. A video on your website’s landing page can increase conversions by 80%.
- Search results. Videos on your website boost your site’s Google ranking by 87%.
- Traffic. Videos generate a 157% increase in organic traffic.
- CTR. Videos in emails increase click-through rates by 96%.
- Consumer preferences. 4X as many consumers would rather watch a product video than read about it.
Whether you’d like to make a video for the first time – or to make more videos – our team can help you strategize. We’d be happy to brainstorm with you on the types of videos that are well-suited for your business/industry.
Contact us at (347) 309 8959 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Bia Production is a full-service video production company based in New York.
About Bia Production:
Bia Production is a full-service video production company in NYC. We create first-rate videos for businesses, corporate clients, nonprofits and artists — that are also budget-friendly. We don’t stop there, however. We also film movies, shows, web series, and documentaries. We’re located in Brooklyn, New York, although we provide our video and filming services throughout the Northeast.